It's rare that beauty products are ever placed on sale but this year has been an exception to that rule. Here are some things to pick up at Sephora while the getting is good; their 20% off sale won't last forever.
- Bite The Perfect Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set (now $15.20) - Four mini lipsticks in universally-flattering colors with moisturizing, satin finishes (red, rose, nude and pink).
- Foreo ISSA Hybrid Toothbrush (now $95.20) - Who doesn't want to start off 2018 with a new gadget? This one deep cleans without irritating the gums, which is a major hassle for me.
- Disney x Kiehl's Lip Balm Trio (now $13.60) - Three lip balms (original, mint and cranberry); one for my purse, gym bag and nightstand.
- Disney x Kiehl's Glow-Getters set (now $44.80) - January is always the time I vow to get the skin of a 5 year-old, however misguided that resolution may be. This set will add some life into skin after a month of booze and sugar and also prepare it for the months of cold, dry air to come. In the set is a full size Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil (usually $32), which takes off every last hint of makeup while nourishing skin and rinsing cleanly away. There is also a full size Daily Reviving Concentrate (usually $46), an oil that reinvigorates skin's texture. Throw in two deluxe minis; Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque and Clearly Corrective™ Brightening & Smoothing Moisture Treatment, and this set is a steal.
- I hate paying full price for makeup brushes and I'm not nutty enough to give Kylie Kardashian $360 of my hard-earned cash for her ridiculous brushes. So, I stock up when they're on sale. Here is an 5-piece eye brush set (now $15.20). Or a Contour Powder Brush (now $12). A Bronzer Brush to help put some sun back in your complexion (now $11.20)? Wait - the Full Face Brush Set (now $20) is perfect, too. Perhaps you want to go the full brush monty? Sephora collaborated with Japanese brush maker, hakuhodo and I don't think anyone realizes that hakuhodo makes some seriously luxurios and expensive brushes. You can pick up these brushes at a ridiculously reduced price: Pointed Powder Brush (now $25.60), Wedge Sloping Powder Brush (now $28) and the Fan Cheek Brush (now $20).
- Colourpop Golden State of Mind Shadow Palette (now $14.40) - Glittery and shimmery eyes are going nowhere in 2018. Either have warm-tones eye looks. This palette contains 15 eye shadows that are the best of both trends.
- Becca Apres Ski Glow Face Palette (now $36.80) - Glowy highlighters, blushes and bronzers will be needed in the dead of winter. I promise.
- Ouai On My Ouai Kit (now $16) - This is the only way to get your hands on a Ouai Dry Shampoo in Manhattan since it is sold out everywhere. This kit of travel minis also has the Texturizing Hair Spray, the Smoothing Spray and a Treatment Masque packette. I squirrel these kits away for vacation time.
- Colourpop Amber Crystal Collection (now $12.80) - Because I am very curious and $13 is not a lot to sate that urge.